Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2020

Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ volume control

I am interested in the new Headset. However, reading through the manual it says that the ear piece controls are disabled once the game mic is plugged in. How would one control the volume while playing on a Playstation without the PC controller piece ? Does the aux cable have a volume wheel along with the mute option ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ volume control

Hi Hellms,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You would need to adjust the volume on the PS4 via the settings. This is not something that can be adjusted on the headset, the down-cable only features a mute button and doesn't have any volume controls. 

I apologise for any disappointment this provides.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

good afternoon(sorry for my english )

there is any possibility ti add boompro microphone in the actualy quietconfort headset using a dac like a mixamp astro for the consolle ps4?

Highlighted

Hello Natan23, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today and welcome to the Bose Community! 

This isn't something that will be possible for this headset as it connects directly to the controller rather than a dac like the Astros. To connect the headset to PS4, you will need to use the aux cable that comes from the Boom Mic into the 3.5mm jack of the PS4 controller. 

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!