Tino2You
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

Bose QuietComfort® 35 II

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset

Working in a call center environment that requires wired headset to the computer.  I had a 6’ extension cable to extend the headset to the computer.  I found that customers could not hear what I was saying very well.  Connecting the headset directly works perfectly.  Is there a different model of the mic that has a 6’ cable or is there a recommended extension cable I should look to get.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L

Re: Bose QuietComfort® 35 II

Hi Tino2You,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We don't make any other models of the mic attachment, so you would not be able to get one with a longer cable. I will however pass this feedback along to the development team, that longer cables, or an adapter are some things that you would be interested in for future versions of the mic attachment.

You may be able to find a 3rd party cable to extend the input cable for the microphone, but we would not be able to guarantee how well this would work. If you are looking for a 3rd party extender you will need to make sure it is a female to male 3.5mm TRRS (4 Pole) jack cable so you can use the microphone. Many extenders will be TRS (3 Pole) which won't let you use the mic.

If any members of the community have been using the gaming headset with a cable extender, let us know what cables you have been using!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!