CharlieW13
Participant
Registered since

Jan 31, 2021

Destroyed boom mic

Hello,

I was wondering how I could go about getting a replacement boom mic, as my dog got a hold of it and tore it to pieces.

Thank you.

Charlie

USA

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Re: Destroyed boom mic

Hey CharlieW13,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Oh no! Reach out to your local team to see if we can get you a new puppy proof one. 😀 You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. As you are in the US you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Crts666
Participant
Registered since

Mar 23, 2021

Re: Destroyed boom mic

How did it go for you?? I had an accident where I broke the part that connects to my controller and was trying to get a replacement and willing to pay for it I wasnt asking for a free mic boom.  I just got off the phone after 45 minutes with someone on bose. And she wanted me to pay $330 to send a whole new set and I had to send back my old headset.  That was the only thing she could do for me or my other option was to find a $10 microphone on amazon that worked with my headset. I guess she doesnt own any bose products and likes $10 sound products. I guess what I am going to end up doing is buy a whole new headset and have two headsets and one microphone.  Instead of giving one back to bose.  

So sad to have such nice products and so liitle customer service