MisterChief137
Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2020

Re: Gaming Accessories available for vanilla QC 35 II?

I currently have the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II and i absolutely love them they have been my go to headphones for a while now, I also am a pretty avid gamer and saw the new gaming headset coming out. I am wondering why Bose chose not to sell the boom mic and the headset controller separately as I already own the QC 35II and there would be no reason for me to fork over another couple hundred dollars if I can just use those attachments on the headphones I already have. Has anyone found a work around or does anyone know if at some point bose will sell them separately?

Thanks.

ameshalex
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Please take my money and give us the gaming module / mic. 😄

napaco
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Please pass on the sentiment. Another Vanilla QC35 II owner here, love my QC35 but been thinking of upgrading to a different brand that has a working mic or get a third party mic attachment. I would really appreciate sticking to Bose's own accessories and stay in the Bose family. Would order the gaming module as soon as it come out. 

JoakOlguin
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Please Bose sell the accesory!

JoakOlguin
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Same bro!

rforcada
Participant
Registered since

Oct 21, 2020

Same here, would buy them rigth away!

MikeInMD
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2020

Same exact request. Ridiculous for loyal Bose users (love my QC35IIs) to have to buy another complete headset for a gaming module/mic that are not permanently attached.  Meaning, just sell the dang things separately because that's all you've done with them anyway.  Don't make me regret being a Bose loyalist.  Too many competitors out there for you all to be that shortsighted. Bose, please make this happen. 

Chris.P
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Same here. I literally just bought QC 35 II and they're great, but I would love to have the attachable mic for when the intense game needs it. Buying a totally new headset for that feels awkward.

Bose, please listen to the popular demand.

J-guy
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2020

Just another angle for the gaming headset. Many people (myself included) use the QC35ii's for work as well, now during covid19, with working even more from home, having a noise cancelling mic is really a huge benefit. But to buy another pair? Not a possibility for me, so I'm also in for the separate mic package...

markwagenaar
Participant
Registered since

Nov 5, 2020

Man... So sad it wont be sold separately. I dont need a new headphone, i just want to use my qc35 for gaming!!