Winnie479
Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Re: Gaming Accessories available for vanilla QC 35 II?

Hi,

Would just like to add my voice to this. I love My QC 35ii's and would buy the gaming attachment straight away (if priced correctly) for use with my PS5. I hate to have to buy a completely new headset just for this purpose when the QC35ii's are capable of doing it and you have already developed this attachment. I have two sets of headphones already (QC35ii and earbuds). It's madness for a person to have to own three sets just because of device compatibility. Think of the waste people!

C'mon Bose, do the right thing, release the gaming attachment separately and reap the rewards from your existing customers. 

On a side note, I'm in the UK and you can't seem to get the gaming QC35ii's here yet, let alone the gaming mic standalone. Sort it out Bose!

camzy
Participant
Registered since

Jan 13, 2021

Please let me buy the boom mic!

I would also like to voice my opinion here as I too would love to purchase the boom mic.

For such a great company that makes great headphones it seems so annoying that you cannot buy an accessory such as the boom mic and instead have to spend over $300 for it. It's annoying and poor treatment of loyal customers for little company gain.

Sad to see and hopefully is resolved soon

scoutman
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Please add me to the list of vanilla QC 35 II owners who would pay ($50ish USD) for the gaming boom mic accessory.

scarpentier
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

I'd like to add my voice to those asking for a first-party boom mic for the QC 35 II.

zooming
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2021

Adding my voice - would also like the boom mic to be sold as a separate accessory. Seems a little unfair to existing owners.

Koker
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

Want as well. My mic works badly while gaming and I have troubles with connecting it. It would be great to have improvements from BOSE, or get an availability to buy gaming accessories for vanilla bose to reduce material consumption and save the Earth!

Thank you bose, for your understanding!

Rschieritz
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

I'll add my voice to the list of people requesting that this be added as a modular upgrade option. If Bose does not exercise this option, they can be guaranteed that this headset is absolutely the last purchase of theirs I'll make. I will not support a brand that does not have my interests front and center.

ethanholle
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

You say that the gaming headset is a standalone product but it looks like the regular QCII with attachments. Is the base product actually any different?

If not, can you speak at all to why the attachments aren't sold separately?

If so, what boom attachments does bose recommend for the base QCII? I like to use my headphones with work and a boom would help in vertical meetings and presentations. 

Thanks!

J0N4TH4N
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 25, 2017

Same here, allot of people already bought the QC35 (II) and now Bose expects us to Buy a new QC35 II Gaming instead of offering the gaming (Boom) kit as a stand alone product.

Real missed opportunity.

@ethanholle

The headset is exactly the same as the regular QC35II