Smae
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

Gaming headset in Europe?

I’ve been trying to get a hold of theese in europe, but i can’t seem to find them anywhere, or even find anyone talking about when they will be available in europe.

Is there any knowledge of this?

6 REPLIES 6
Hector_B

Re: Gaming headset in Europe?

Hey Smae, 

Thank you for posting and showing interest in our new Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset​. 

This isn't something that is currently available in Europe. The headset can currently be purchased in the USA, Canada, and China. We don't currently have any further information around release dates and regional releases. Please keep an eye on our social media pages for the most up to date information regarding releases. 

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
igormoreno
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Yes! I'm also very interested in this product and I live in Switzerland.

Tcm2020
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

Yes I am very interested in this handset, I am from the UK. I hope it will become available very soon.

noanda112
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2020

Is it possible to buy it in the us store and ship it to germany

Jessie_O

Hey noanda112, 

Thank you for joining the conversation. 

This is not something we will be able to facilitate from our US stores. We would recommend keeping an eye on our website for the most up to date information for when the headset is available in your region.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Michael753
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2021

Truly I am extremely intrigued by this handset, I am from the USA.