Introducing the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset
The perfect gaming headset.
Now you can play everything. The Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset comes with a removable gaming module which includes a boom mic, aux cable and PC desktop controller — making it the perfect solution for serious gamers who also want headphones for everyday use.
Superior noise cancelling headset for gamers.
With best-in-class noise cancellation and outstanding audio performance, you can clear away distractions and focus on the game at hand.
Comfortable gaming headset.
The Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset is made using materials that have been specially selected for their comfort and light weight. In combination with our stable yet gentle design, you can enjoy hours of comfortable play.
The removable gaming module adds a boom mic, mic mute, and optional PC desktop controller, allowing you to easily adjust volume and access mic monitoring to ensure your teammates can hear you loud and clear. In lifestyle mode, the built-in noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls, even in noisy environments.
With a Black design and Copper accents, the Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset has a crisp yet bold look.
- Dual use on-the-go and gaming headset thanks to the removable gaming module that includes a boom mic and aux cable.
- Be heard without shouting — the removable gaming module features outstanding mic quality.
- Play marathon sessions with this comfortable gaming headset.
- Self-regulate the level of your own voice for clear communication by choosing from four levels of adjustable mic monitoring.
- Control master volume via PC desktop controller.
- Clear away distractions with best-in-class noise cancelling technology, allowing you to focus on the game.
- Long battery life up to 40 hours as wired gaming headset.
- Compatible with major gaming platforms, via PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
- Black with Copper accents.
- Discord & TeamSpeak certified.
Let us know what you think of the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset below!
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!