BlackMetalDragon
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Re: Introducing the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset​

Well..... I guess we'll all be heading here then:   https://www.headsetbuddy.com/clearmic-noise-cancelling-boom-microphone-for-bose-qc35/

praisethesun
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

OK, so I also made an account to express my interest in buying an official separate microphone for QC 35 II. Especially since the in-built microphone of QC 35 II has a great problem with background noises and even my own voice and the sidetone update was somewhat promised (I remember reading news about it) but since then nothing happened.

Let's see if Bose can take care of their customers in any way because as for now I am greatly disappointed by the brand. QC 35 II was my first purchase and will probably be the last if nothing changes.

Ubrrr
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

I also made an account and a reddit post to get the word out there is demand for it.

I'm in love with my QC 35 II and I was trilled they annouced the gaming version. But in the FAQ they stated they won't be selling them separately. I'm so bummed and quite frankly, I think it's a fett move to their current customers...

https://www.reddit.com/r/bose/comments/j18d34/why_cant_we_buy_the_boom_mic_assembly_and_qc35_ii/

Anyway, all we can do is let Bose know there is demand for it and hope for the best.

calilove68
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

Saw these new gaming headset has wireless option, will this headset or any future headsets be usable with the new Xbox Series X, either using the wired option but hopefully the Bluetooth wireless option?

Brainstats
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

I agree with others in the community.  PLEASE make the accessories available separately.   I have had my Bose QC 35 II for about a year now and would absolutely love to buy the mic for this.  I can't justify spending another ~$350 just to get that functionality when my current QC 35 II is in perfect condition.

Furthermore, I recently (within the last month) purchased a second QC 35 II for my significant other.  She would absolutely love to have this mic as well.  I went ahead with the purchase assuming I'd be able to buy the mic separately.  Should I return her set to get a refund so I can buy one with the mic in a few weeks?

Overall, if this isn't offered separately, seems you are leaving money on the table.  I suspect there are a lot of customers like myself that are not willing to buy an entirely new set just for the mic when they already have a QC 35 II at home.  BUT we would buy the accessory if it were available.  Please don't punish us for being past customers.

Please listen to your community on this one.  If nothing else, offer the accessory to those who have purchased a QC 35 II in the past.

faeikey
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 4, 2019

I was so stoked to hear and see that that the QC35 II now have a gaming adapter. But then I saw here that Bose doesn‘t plan on selling then individually... thats a real bummer... I cant afford to buy another QC 35s when mine still work like a charm.

Please listen to your community here and offer the mic separately. 

ssbazza007
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2020

I agree I would definitely purchase a stand alone boom mic. Lets go Bose.

Collanrf
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2020

Will this work on consoles too like PS4?

Tegan_M

Hi Collanrf,

You can connect the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset directly into your PS4 controller. 😊

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Kris lamlika
Participant
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Well i spent $300 to buy them and i love them but not selling the boom mic its totally not acceptable, whats the logic behind this i already have a pair and if i want the boom mic i need to buy a new pair 😫😫! Dissapointed!!!