Mbear17
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2021

QC35 II gaming headset not working on Xbox one

Just bought the new qc35 II gaming header and it does not work with Xbox one...is there anyway to get it to work?
4 REPLIES 4
Vicky_W

Re: QC35 II gaming headset not working on Xbox one

Hello Mbear17, 

Thanks for posting and welcome. 

I would love to help. Can I please ask whats happening when you say 'it does not work'? How are you pairing it to the Xbox? Do the headphones respond in any way? The more information I have the better I can assist. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mbear17
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2021

I’m order to get the game volume to come through I had to buy an Xbox stereo adapter. Now the volume comes through but the mic doesn’t work.

Mbear17
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2021

By doesn’t work, i mean that it seems to work when not connected to the Xbox controller but when connected, I can’t use the chat functionality 

Hector_B

Thanks for updating us on this Mbear17. 

We would love to assist you further with this. So that we have all of the relevant information can you please confirm the following: 

• How are you connecting the headset to the Xbox? 
  • When connected without the Xbox adapter are you able to hear any audio at all? 
  • Have you attempted to adjust the volume settings on the Xbox at all?

We look forward to hearing back from you with the answers to the questions above. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!