Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ and Playstation 5

Hello,

i am planning to buy the QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset and i want to pair it with my incoming playstation 5.

For controlling the ingame volume can i control it directly on the headset with the up and down volume button or do i need to control it from the playstastion menu?

Thank you very much and have a great day

Regards

Gabe

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ and Playstation 5

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You will be able to connect your controller directly to your PS5 Console Controller. As for the volume control, this will need to be adjusted by the console. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

Re: QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset​ and Playstation 5

So just to understand right i will not be able to use the volume control directly on the headset to adjust the volume ?

it's this not weird ? every other gaming headset we can adjust the volume directly on the headset ... even the cheap one.. and with your deluxe gaming headset we have to adjust the volume from the playstation and not with the button on the headset....

Now i am asking myself, don't get me wrong here, i am a huge fan of bose product, i have own every bose speaker from the 201 to the 701 passing by the accoustimass 10 et now proud owner of the soundbar 700 with the sub and rear, but do i really want to buy that gaming headset if i can't control the volume directly on the headset ?? to adjust the volume i will have to pause the game, go to the playstation settings to lower or pop up the volume every time i will want to adjust it......

very weird decision from Bose