Guerito
Participant
Registered since

Dec 22, 2020

Beta Tester

Dear Bose,

I want to apply to be a beta tester for Bose products.

I have used many Bose products, the last ones being the Bose Quietconfort II ans the Bose Soundlink Mini II. I have never been disappointed by any product, quite the contrary in fact. Slowly but surely, I became a huge Bose fan which ended in me being here and writing this application letter.

I would love to help the company out by testing new products and giving my honest opinion on it. It would be a dream come true to me.

I speak french, spanish, german and french.

I am a student and literally everyone around me uses headphones, speakers etc.

Being sent Bose products could really have an impact on the people around me, making them more likely to buy products from the company. I hope my application comes through, even with the slightest chance of it happening.

In my opinion, it's a win-win situation. 

Thank you already for having made it this far in my message.

I'm hoping to get a reply per e-mail.

Sincerely,

Guerito

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Beta Tester

Hello Gurito,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry but this is a peer to peer based forum and we are unable to process applications such as these.  Reach out to us  via the phone and a customer service rep can tell you how to move forward with this. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!