Highlighted
AliceWolf
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

A massive disappoint Bose QC 35 ii volume keeps going down

First of all, anyone considering this product save your money for an alternative

I bought these quiet comfort 2 over the ear headphones about 3 months ago and now they're next to unusable. I tried every solution (which was only a copy paste version that said plug it in to a power source for 5 seconds while it's off then leave it for a minute) and nothing worked. Whenever connected to my iPhone or any other thing I have including a computer all I hear is *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* which wasn't the battery being low, but my headphones automatically trying to turn my volume lower. The only way to get it to stop was turning it off or disconnecting from the device it was connected to. Even then, the pairing button doesn't even work unless all devices are manually cleared, which I can't even do it on my headphones but I have to go to each device that will automatically connect and delete the Bluetooth history.

What I hope for is a real time fix to this issue since it is massively annoying for a $300+ pair of headphones that take pride in their quality of their products
1 REPLY 1

Re: A massive disappoint Bose QC 35 ii volume keeps going down

Hello AliceWolf! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but am glad to help! As a first step, let's see if a firmware update is available which may help. You can most easily do this with your USB charging cable and your PC. Navigate to btu.bose.com and follow the instructions there. Next, lets refresh the Bluetooth connection. Power on your headset, then slide and hold the Power switch toward the Bluetooth icon for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared." Remove the headphones from your device's Bluetooth list. Pair and test for function.

Let us know if this helps! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support