A20 headset music intermittent.

Highlighted
Silent Starter

A20 headset music intermittent.

Hi there.

I am a helicopter pilot, and in relation to that, I have a Bose A20 headset of my own, and another one on loan from the company I work for.

I dont often listen to music with these headset, but from time to time I do, especially when travelling as a passenger on airplanes.

The issue with both the A20 headsets I am in possession of, is that they both cut out the music from time to time. Sometimes just a second, at other times for half a minute. Sometimes I can listen to music for half an hour without any cuts, at other times it happens constantly. And the funny thing is, it happens to both my headsets.

I have tried replacing source of music (phone, ipad, laptop etc.) as well as aux cable. None of it helped.

I also had my own headset in for repair, where they changed some hardware in the headset, but the issue is still there.

Is this a known issue, or am I just extremly unlucky to have it on both my headsets? What can I do to fix it?

Best Regards Søren

1 REPLY 1

Re: A20 headset music intermittent.

Hi Karkov,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support