Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2019

AE2 Soundlink headohones. Audio Glitching and Popping, Makes audio unintelligible

Hello! I have a pair of Bose SoundLink AE Wiresless headphone and today they started to glitch like crazy. Whenever I try to play audio they will glitch and pop and will play maybe a second of the sound and and will continously glitch. I've never had this issue before and it just happened suddenly. I was listening to music on my laptop and it just started doing this. I thought it was a minor thing so I turned off an on again the bluetooth and headphones. When this didn't work I reset the headphones and repaired it but if anything it made the issue worse. Any help would be appreciated, I loved my headphones a lot before this and I hope this is something fixable. 

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: AE2 Soundlink headohones. Audio Glitching and Popping, Makes audio unintelligible

Hi Music_distraction, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones, I'll do all I can to assist you.

I would recommend to clear the pairing list. Once completed remove the device from your laptop and reconnect like a new pairing. 

If this is unsuccessful, try updating the software. You can do that by clicking HERE.

I hope this proves helpful! Have a great day!

Jessie_O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!