danbord
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2019

AE2W rubber peeling around headphones

I own these AE2W headphones.  This is clearly a manufacturing defect: the rubber is peeling off on those premium headphones.  Its unfortunately not under warranty anymore, I called Bose but they only offer a replacement for 179$.  Is there anything Bose can do about it?   I'm clearly not the only one with that problem.  

IMG_8272.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: AE2W rubber peeling around headphones

Hi @danbord

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community.

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your AE2W headphones. I would always recommend calling our Customer Service team for help regarding the servicing or replacement of the headphones. I can see that you've already tried this, so I do apologize that you have not been able to resolve your issue as of yet.

On this platform we strictly handle troubleshooting so I would strongly advise contacting Customer Service again when you are able to, so you can discuss the next best step to take.

Warm regards,

Sam F

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!