Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

ANC favorites disappeared in Music app for NC 700

Hi Bose

i don’t see favorites for ANC in the Music app for my Bose NC 700 headphones. 
It’s supposed to be in Setting of the headphones in the music app. 
When I click {my headphone} ->Setting , I see control , voice assistant , sharing,  voice prompt and others. But no favorites. Where has that option gone in your music app.? I use the Bose NC 700. 
my iOS is 13.3.1 on iPhone 7 Plus, and music app is the latest 3.1.6
where have the ANC favorites gone ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: ANC favorites disappeared in Music app for NC 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by AnandATL

Thanks for updating us on this @AnandATL

Let's try signing out a different way by going to Profile > Account settings > Sign out. 

Once you have done this let's ensure that we have fully cleared the headsets Bluetooth list by powering on your headset, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth on the right earcup for about 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared. After this is cleared, let's also forget the connection from your device's Bluetooth settings. 

After we have done this we want to create a brand new Bose Music account when signing back into the application, then we want to set up the headset again as new. 

Please update us on the result of this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Hector_B

Hey AnandATL, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to the community today for support! This is very strange and not something that has been removed. 

Can you please attach an image of the screen you see? The favorites can be found under settings > below the voice assistant header > Noise Cancellation > Favorites! 

I look forward to hearing back from you with a screenshot and if any other users are having the same issue please do let us know.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your prompt response. 
Since your website does not allow me to upload or attach screenshots. 
https://imgur.com/a/mvb7guG I have uploaded the same to Imgur and shared the link above. 

4 screenshots which clearly show the Noise cancellation option has disappeared. 

Hector_B

Thanks for confirming this @AnandATL

Another place you can locate the favorites is under the three ... next to the Noise Cancellation header on the main screen. 

I have attached an image below so this is easier to locate 😊.

Please do let me know if you are able to find the favorites here.

app2.png

AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Hi

i don’t think I see any Noise cancellation option anywhere in your Bose Music app. 
https://imgur.com/a/Bs7ZBpz 

Linked here are the screenshots. 
there is no place where I can see Noise Cancellation menu of any kind. 

Hector_B

Thanks for updating me on this AnandATL! 

When you click the product name / Bose logo on the My Bose page, are you taken to a page that looks similar to the one we linked above? 

I would also like to know if you have updated the headset at all? If you haven't can you please connect the headset to a PC via the USB charging cable, then head to our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions.

We look forward to your reply 😊.

AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

https://imgur.com/a/LFuuSYT 

1. When I click on the Bose home screen on app I see the linked images 

2. I do not see any Noise cancellation option anywhere. 
3. I have updated the Bose 700 last week from my PC. There are no new updates available as per your Bose desktop app. 

Hector_B

Thanks for attaching this link @AnandATL, the app isn't performing as it should be and seems to think that the headset is a Bose Smart Home product. 

Let's try removing the headset from the Bose Music app completely, this can be done by clicking the profile image in the top right of the My Bose page > Manage Products > Edit > Select the headset > Delete. 

Once this is done please sign out of your account and delete the application. Once you have done this please re-download the app and create a new account if possible. 

I look forward to hearing back from you after you have attempted these steps.

AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

I tried removing the product. I can’t see the product in my profile to remove it. 
https://imgur.com/a/aUdp49L 

Linked is the screenshot.

While I can see the product in main screen (sometimes), I can’t get to remove it from my profile. 
I tried uninstalling the app, removing the headphone from Bluetooth profiles, and connected again via app. 
If I connect via the app, I don’t get to pair it. I have to visit the iOS Bluetooth settings to pair it. But even if I uninstall the app and re install and long using my id, it still shows the NC 700 in my profile. Except it doesn’t allow me to remove or edit it.

Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by AnandATL

Thanks for updating us on this @AnandATL

Let's try signing out a different way by going to Profile > Account settings > Sign out. 

Once you have done this let's ensure that we have fully cleared the headsets Bluetooth list by powering on your headset, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth on the right earcup for about 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared. After this is cleared, let's also forget the connection from your device's Bluetooth settings. 

After we have done this we want to create a brand new Bose Music account when signing back into the application, then we want to set up the headset again as new. 

Please update us on the result of this.

View solution in original post