Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isaksen
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

Adjusting of ANC on computer Headphones QC35

With no smart phone, is there a way to control the ANC-level without the android/iOS -app? 

Are / will there be an app for PC? 

My product is Around ear headphones QC35 

//Alexander Isaksen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Adjusting of ANC on computer Headphones QC35

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hey Isaksen, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Congratulations on your first post, I would love to answer any questions you may have about the QC35's! 

This isn't something that can be adjusted via a PC, however you will be able to adjust the level of ANC with the noise-canceling button on the left of the headphones. This will allow you to adjust the ANC to High/Low/Off. 

We don't have any information about if the Bose Connect app will be coming to PC, but would love to hear from the community if any other users would like to see this added.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Adjusting of ANC on computer Headphones QC35

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hey Isaksen, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Congratulations on your first post, I would love to answer any questions you may have about the QC35's! 

This isn't something that can be adjusted via a PC, however you will be able to adjust the level of ANC with the noise-canceling button on the left of the headphones. This will allow you to adjust the ANC to High/Low/Off. 

We don't have any information about if the Bose Connect app will be coming to PC, but would love to hear from the community if any other users would like to see this added.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post