Highlighted
EdCeballos
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 5, 2017

Audio Calls in BOTH EARS!!!

I had the Bose Soundsport (those include a little cable keeping them together) and I enjoyed audio calls in both ears. Also, it would be connected to BOTH my macbook pro AND my iPhone automatically. Only $140.

Now I updated to the Bose Soundsport Free and I had lost both functionalities. My audio calls, #1 reason to use headphones, go only to one hear. An incredible downgrade. I feel I had wasted my money.

Guys, how come you lauinch a new product downgrading from the previous version? Any plans to fix the mess up? Any plans to be more clear with the users about this downgraded features BEFORE buying?

Gosh, I am a customer from more than 20 years. I feel played.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: Audio Calls in BOTH EARS!!!

Hi @EdCeballos,

Thank you for taking the time to post, we value feedback from customers such as yourself.  We appreciate you being a long time customer and I'm sorry that you're disappointed with the design of the SoundSport Free's.  

The design that we've chosen is the Truly Wireless Technology where your source device (smartphone, tablet, etc) transmits audio to the right earbud which is the master bud.  The right earbud then transmits the signal to the left earbud.  We chose the call audio in one ear so that the user can be more aware of their surroundings.  

I am linking here to another thread where users are discussing this topic as well, in case you wanted to check it out.

Please come back anytime with questions, comments, or concerns.

Have a great day,

Shiloh_C