Highlighted
adambean
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

Audio lag on video

Hey all,

New to the bose soundsport free. Audio quality is amazing but several issues are making me want to return (micro usb, constant drain on battery, hard physical buttons, mono audio for phone calls and Windows connected devices, and audio lag). Problem is, the sound quality and comfort is the best!

I haven't yet used my buds with video until today while traveling. Three different sources are all exhibiting the same behavior. There's like half a second delay on audio while watching a video. I've stumbled upon threads elsewhere with similar issues but how the hell is this possible on a $200 pair of headphones when my $10 Bluetooth headphones don't have this issue?

Please tell me there's a fix? I'm updated on latest firmware. Unsure what else to do except return and go with an inferior product while waiting on an updated release of these.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
adambean
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

Re: Audio lag on video

Great, also happens with games (Android).

Please tell me there's a fix.
BK.
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 21, 2018

sadly there is no fix i bought it almost one year ago, no update works,

just use it for music.....

when the new one without problems comes out, buy again....

Hi all

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that.  Audio-video synchronization may also vary depending on the app being viewed. We encourage you to use the most recent software for your mobile apps, Bluetooth devices, and Bose headphones. Our engineers are partnering with select app developers to improve this experience.

Should you feel like your headset is defective, we encourage you to contact your local Bose support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

BK.
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 21, 2018

you know it lag on everything on windows10