Highlighted
djchrisray
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2017

Audio/video lag Soundsport free

I have checked a lot of the communities complaining about this issue but haven't noticed a fix even after the latest firmware update.

The lag seems to be very relavant with the YouTube app on iPhone and iPad and I also tried it on my mac.

I ruled out the possibility of an internet lag and I have updated my apps to the latest software.

Does anyone have a workaround or fix for this issue or know if one is on the way?
2 REPLIES 2
Moudy
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 29, 2017

Re: Audio/video lag Soundsport free

I jsut bought my new Earbuds and I found also this problem with my earbuds with watching youtube on my Iphone and I did the upate to the latest version but still the problem not been fixed yet

Is any replay to solve this problem ?

Its really announing for a 250$ number one barnd on headphones 

Thanks 

Moudy 

iubrian
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 27, 2018

Re: Audio/video lag Soundsport free

I agree, it’s disappointing to the point of being shocking. Just bought them yesterday, updated to the latest firmware, unacceptable lag with YouTube. My wife and I have QC35’s - different headphones obviously, but no issues, so it’s not as if Bose is incapable of lag free Bluetooth video connectivity. I get that they’re intended for listening to music while working out, but for $250 I should be able to watch video, too; not an unreasonable expectation.