Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

BOSE QC 35 ii problem

My bose qc 35 is keep disconnecting and saying the battery percentage. After couple of minuets it shut off completely. What should i do?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: BOSE QC 35 ii problem

Hi Jubaer,

Im sorry to hear your having this issue and I will work with you to resolve it.

I would like you to try two things for me:

1. Clearing the pairing list: HERE (Then pair your phone back, and check whether this issue continues happening. If so move onto step two)
  2. Resetting the headphones: HERE

Let me know how this goes. I'm here to help find a resolution for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

thanks Brendon for your response. Unfortunately it is still the same. I followed your suggestions but it did not work. Please let me know what should i do. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

I see, do not worry we will find a resolution for you. Would you be able to try it with a different device? This will help us understand if there could be an issue with the device your using or whether there may be fault with the headphones. Please also do check that the headphones are up to date with the latest firmware.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

Same problem with the differnet device. firmware is uptodate.

Highlighted

Hi Jubaer rabib!

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you confirm that the headphones have full battery? Do you encounter any issues turning them back on after they have turned themselves off?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Jessie - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

Battery 100 percent. No problem on turning back again. But after a while it just shut off. Than if i move the power button it start doing the same problem.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hi Jubaer, 

Thank you for letting us know.

As you have gone through the troubleshooting steps above it would appear your headphones may have developed an internal fault. I would recommend contacting our Customer Support Team as they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you select this link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 3, 2019

I am residing In Dhaka Bangladesh. I bought the headphones from Sydney airport. Could not manage the proof of purchase. But I remember to register the product the next I bought it. This headphones was my favourite please suggest what to do