Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2019

BOSE QC 35

My Bose QC35

5 REPLIES 5

Re: BOSE QC 35-I turning off by itself

Hi Alexalves93, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

It sounds as if you have stand-by enabled on the headphones. You can edit these settings in the Bose Connect App. 

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

alexalves93
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2019

Hi Jessie, 

Thanks for your reply! But I'm sorry to inform you that I've already checked the app, and the stand-by is not on.

Do you have any more suggestions on how I could fix this issue without sending it to Bose Support? Since it is out of the state where I live, it could take months to get it back to me. 

Thanks 🙂 

Hi Alexalves93, 

Thanks for replying!

Unfortunately, it looks like you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend. We do have global support so it might be worth given them a call? 

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O 

Johnathan674
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 25, 2019

Thanks for replying!

Unfortunately, it looks like you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend. We do have global support so it might be worth given them a call? 

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to krogerfeedback 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Do you have any more suggestions on how I could fix this issue without sending it to Bose Support? Since it is out of the state where I live, it could take months to get it back to me. 

Hi Johnathan674, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! 

All the troubleshooting we would recommend is in this thread. If you are still experiencing issues please reach out to technical support in your local area. 

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O