Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB man
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

BOSE QC35 II mic not working on PlayStation 4 Slim

Hello,

I'm playing on PS4 Slim and using BOSE QC35 II via Bluetooth, but seems microphone not working. If I use my old headphone (20$) and plug cable into controller everything works fine. If i use BOSE QC35 II via Bluetooth on ps4 slim my mic not working. Can anyone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: BOSE QC35 II mic not working on PlayStation 4 Slim

Author Accepted Answer selected by JB man

Hey JB man, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your QC35 II's. 

Our headphones aren't designed to be used for gaming which is why you may not have full functionality when trying to use them on PS4 for game or party chat.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: BOSE QC35 II mic not working on PlayStation 4 Slim

Author Accepted Answer selected by JB man

Hey JB man, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your QC35 II's. 

Our headphones aren't designed to be used for gaming which is why you may not have full functionality when trying to use them on PS4 for game or party chat.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post