Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hjdoucet
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2018

Bad connection soundsport wireless

Hello,

My Soundsport wirless earphones will not stay connected to my IPhone 6. I have iOS 11.2.1

They connect fine, but cut in and out constantly. They are virtually useless at this point.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: Bad connection soundsport wireless

Hey hjdoucet!

Greetings!  Thanks for reaching out.  Let's get that connection cleaned up for you so you can enjoy your SoundSports!

Let's start with a reset:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

After you complete let's clear the pairing list.  To do that just press and hold the power/Bluetooth button fora bout 10 seconds, you should hear a voice prompt letting you know that the list is cleared. At this point make sure to delete the headphones from your device's paired lists then reestablish the connection and try it out.

I hope this helps!  Please let me know?

I hope that you have a fantastic rest of your day,

Shiloh_C 

hjdoucet
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2018

Hello,

I followed the instructions and it did not work. 

The only way I can use the headphones without them constantly cutting in and out, is if neither myself nor my phone is moving. If either thing moves, they do not stay connected which renders them virtually useless to me at this point

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi hjdoucet

Thanks for updating us and the troubleshooting you have done. It looks like its time to contact your local Bose support. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Let us know how it goes

Tony