Highlighted
Pear
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

Battery Life Soundsport Free

Hi, I understand the battery life is supposed to be 5 hours. I am using them for running (marathon training...so long runs) and they are not lasting 3 hours. Is this normal? Also, what about volume level, how much does that affect it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Battery Life Soundsport Free

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pear

Hi Pear,

Thanks re responding. If you feel like your headphones are not lasting as long as they should I would recommend

• Updating your headphones by going to btu.bose.com on your computer and following the instructions.

If that doesn't help, I would contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Pear,

Thanks for posting. That's a great question. It's also difficult to answer. The manual says:

"A full charge of the headphones allows up to five hours of use"

Its difficult to quantify what "up to 5 hours" means. Depending on volume level played I would assume you would get 3 to 5 hours of usage.

Let me inquire a little deeper on this end and ill post whatever I find.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Pear
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

Hi again, so yes the last few Sundays I have the same problem. Even with the volume on low. Almost exactly at 3 hours the earphones die. Volume clearly doesnt play a factor in mine anyway. So this isnt normal correct? Should be more like 5 hours? What should I do. 

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pear

Hi Pear,

Thanks re responding. If you feel like your headphones are not lasting as long as they should I would recommend

• Updating your headphones by going to btu.bose.com on your computer and following the instructions.

If that doesn't help, I would contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G 

Pear
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2018

Thanks