Eladd
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Best bluetooth driver win 10 64 bit for SoundSport Free wireless headphones

Hi

When I am connection my SoundSport to my laptop with the Bluetooth connection I have a problem, in the first time I can use them as a headset to talk and as headphones to listen to stereo music, when I disconnect them and connect again the headphones option not working only the headset, I read that the solution for this problem is to install specific Bluetooth driver for win 10 64 bit.

please advise what is the best Bluetooth driver for win 10 64 bit that solves this problem 

Thanks      

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Best bluetooth driver win 10 64 bit for SoundSport Free wireless headphones

Hi Eladd. Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

We are very sorry to hear of the troubles you have encountered connecting your SoundSport Free headphones to your laptop. We do recommend that you check your drivers are up to date, by going through the control panel settings of your laptop. In terms of a specific driver, it may be best to contact your laptop manufacturer, to see what they think is the most suitable for your specific device.

Let us know if you have any further queries regarding this.

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Eladd
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Thanks for the quick answer 

I have the updated Bluetooth driver in my laptop, I read some articles and I talked with Bose Israel support and they told me that to solve this problem I need to change my Bluetooth driver and ask if someone did that and if it works, which driver he used

Thanks 

Thank you for letting us know.

That plan sounds promising - the community will be able to describe their experiences, to which you can look at and test their findings. I hope you are able to find your answer this way. If you have any other questions, please do let us know.

Warm Regards,

Sam F

anupchak
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 11, 2019

I am having the same problem with windows 10 laptop. Only able to use it as a headset. Please give us some driver updates which will eliminate this problem

Hello Anupchak, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I would strongly suggest getting in touch with your laptop manufacturer in this instance, who i'm sure will be able to guide you towards a suitable driver to help eliminate the connection issue you're having. 

Have a great day.

Tegan Minnett - Community Support