Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2017

Bluetooth 5 will my QC35 get update to make it Bluetooth 5 device

Hello
Will my QC35 get a update to make it a Bluetooth 5 device?
Will it also be able take full advantage of new audio features that Android
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

Re: Bluetooth 5 will my QC35 get update to make it Bluetooth 5 device

I'm anxious to know this as well! My new Galaxy Note 8 will be here in days, and I would love to see a BT5 update for the QC35s!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

Bluetooth 5 is hardware based not software, so I doubt it very much qc35 will be Bluetooth 5 compatible.. I could be wrong there has been a leaked Bose QC35 not sure when they am going to be released but I believe they will be Bluetooth 5 compatible untill BOSE confirms its all speculation..

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I sort of figured that it would take new radios to move up to BT 5. Well, MAYBE Bose will give us a generous trade-in allowance *hint hint*

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

I just picked up a pair of bose qc35 only 5 days ago, I might give them back, as my galaxy s8+ is Bluetooth 5 paying £329.99 and not having Bluetooth 5 kind of sucks especially with the leak from bose them selves could be a week or two away from launching.. As iphone 8 or whatever is launching September 12th bose might be waiting for that I'm just guessing..

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

Hey, Bose! IFA is happening in Berlin right now... it would be a pretty awesome time to announce your latest Bluetooth 5 headsets!

*wink*