Vrosado
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2019

Bose 700 app connection

I just purchased the Bose 700 headphones. The connection issues to the app are ridiculous. Every online forum I’ve checked since experiencing these issues indicate there’s an actual issue and this isn’t isolated. When is it going to be corrected? Should I just return the headphones in exchange for the Sony noise canceling headphones? I’m super disappointed with this issue. These cost way too much to experience this issue. 

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Bose 700 app connection

Hey Vrosado, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to read that you are having some app connection issues and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, can you please let me know which device you are using and what the software version of the device is? I would highly recommend that you ensure that the device and the Bose Music App are running the latest software. Please delete and reinstall the app to create a clean slate for us to attempt to connect again as well as ensuring that the newest version is downloaded. 

Let's also try updating the headphones to the latest software version by connecting them to a PC and visiting our Bose Online Updater, then following the onscreen instructions to update the headphones. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and if any other users are having this issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!