Has anyone experienced a slow decline in the quality of the noise cancelling with the 700 headphones?
I upgraded from the bose quietcontrol 30 in ears and the noise cancelling seems to be better than the 700.
Hello Chris JC,
Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community!
I am so sorry you are having this issue. Can I please ask that you complete the following steps to see if the noise cancelation improves for you?
1. Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
2. Perform a product reset, to do this:
- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.
- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.
Vicky W - Community Support
Thank you for your help, the headphones failed to reset after following instruction from the manual.
Is there an in store support service for me to address this issues.
Feb 26, 2019
Hi Chris, thanks for getting back in touch!
If you would like support directly, I would advise that you reach out here by selecting your country/region and navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page if needed.
If you're happy for us to continue to assist you, I would advise that you check that this is up to date by manually updating these through our updater website after connecting this directly to a computer/laptop.
When up to date, please open the app and confirm that the noise-cancelling changes when you change the numbers there!
Please get back to me if you would like further assistance.
I check the update and all other settings, I went in store yesterday to try and new set of headphones and I feel there is an issue.
I spoken to the staff in store but they shrugged it off saying “my hearing is ajusting to the noise cancelling”
This was a bit of a interesting response when you purches something of that cost.