jaketurt2
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2017

Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth/On switch noisy

Whenever I wear my Bose AE2 Soundlink headphones, the switch shakes whenever I move, making a very annoying sound. This makes me want to wear my other headphones when exercising, even though the bose headphones have higher quality and are more comfortable. The problem has been there since I bought these headphones in December of 2016. What are some easy (or not so easy) solutions that can fix this problem? I love these headphones but the noise keeps getting on my nerves the more I wear them.

4 REPLIES 4
powerslave
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 13, 2017

Re: Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth/On switch noisy

Mine are exactly the same,great headphones and have a better Bluetooth signal than the qc35s.

Its just a pity they are let down by their build quality,the 35s don’t rattle around like these do.

Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

@jaketurt2 & @powerslave

Thank you both for posting, we're glad you're here!  That is a frustrating sound to be experiencing and it sounds like the power switches are damaged.  I would definitely recommend calling customer support here, just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".

Give me an update if you can?

Enjoy your day!

Shiloh_C

powerslave
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 13, 2017

Hello

Ive just had a look at the link,and went to the UK site.

Where do I contact Bose about the switch on the site.

Will it be a straight replacement,or will I have to go without the headphones for repair.

Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey powerslave,

I have included the link for the UK support contact site here.  Your available service options will depend on your warranty period so customer support will have more information for you about that.  I would suggest calling customer support as sometimes we receive such a high volume of emails there could be a brief delay in response.  

Let me know how it goes?

Thanks,

Shiloh_C