Highlighted
Susja
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 4, 2017

Bose Connect 8.0 Update

Hello,

2 days ago I've bought QC 35 ii and installed Bose Connect.

Now I see that we have an Update to Bose Connect.

I downloaded the software BoseUpdateInstaller_5.0.0.2488

When I start it on my Windows 7 PC it starts the process but application does not go ahead.

Well it looks to me that something wrong with this executable. Did someone else have the same issue?

Second question: why my Bose Connect app on my iPhone did not show that we have an  update?

The bottomline: should I wait until Bose Connect notify me about Update or continue to fight with the current one?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Connect 8.0 Update

Author Accepted Answer selected by Susja

Hello Susja, 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that the updates are not running through here. Under most circumstances, the Bose connect app will notify you as and when software updates are available.

In this case,I would recommend for you to rely on this to let you know when these updates are necessary. Only if you have an issue with the system/issue with updates would I recommend you try that update manually.

I hope this clears this up for you!

Liam

Community Support!

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Susja

Hello Susja, 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that the updates are not running through here. Under most circumstances, the Bose connect app will notify you as and when software updates are available.

In this case,I would recommend for you to rely on this to let you know when these updates are necessary. Only if you have an issue with the system/issue with updates would I recommend you try that update manually.

I hope this clears this up for you!

Liam

Community Support!

Susja
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 4, 2017

Thanks
Appreciate it