Highlighted
jyurso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

Bose Headset 2 stopped suddenly/no lights

I have an older Bose Headset 2 which has been working fine.  Today in the middle of a call, without any tone or warning, I could no longer hear the caller.  I thought the call had dropped, but that wasn't it.  The Bose had turned off and couldn't be reconnected.  I later realized none of the lights work.  When I tried to charge it, there is no flashing yellow light.  Just nothing.  Is it dead forever, or can its battery be replaced?

Thanks, Joanne

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bose Headset 2 stopped suddenly/no lights

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your headset.

Which headset do you have exactly?  Are they larger Around-Ear Headphones, or smaller in-ear headphones?  Do they use Bluetooth wireless, or do you have to have them connected to your phone with a cable?

Let us know so we can get this resolved for you!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

jyurso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

It is a small black in-ear single piece. It is fully Bluetooth, as there are no wires.
jyurso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

My Bose Bluetooth is a tiny black single piece that fits in the ear.  It is completely wireless and has no wires to plug into anything.  On the Bose website, under Bluetooths, there is a picture of it, and they call it Headset 2 sold from 2011-2015.

Thank you for clarifying, Joanne.

Have you tried a different charger or charging cable?  As well, is the headset turned off while charging?  If the power switch is on, the headset will not charge.

If the issue persists after trying those steps, I would recommend that you contact your local support center via phone to arrange for a service option.  To find the contact info, please select THIS link, choose your country, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Contact Us".

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon