Bose Music App Update
Starting on February 12th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. This update will be rolled-out in stages starting Feb 12th to anyone that has auto-updates enabled. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the app stores and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.
- iOS: 3.1.6
- Android: 3.1.7
- A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy.
- Improved “Add a Product” screens
Smart Home Speakers and Soundbars
- You can now control the individual volume of the Bluetooth speaker that is in a SimpleSync group within the Bose Music app.
- Minor Bug Fixes:
- Fix pairing status displayed in Bose Music App when NC700 is grouped to Soundbar 500/700 and soundbars are on Ethernet connection
- Improve Bluetooth pairing popup behavior in Bose Music App on Android devices