sonorelli
Participant
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update

My iOS finally auto-updated to 3.1.6. I lost connection to the headphones and had to reset them AND sign out of the app. All of the troubleshooting steps were easily found online here: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/bose_headphones_support/bose_around_ear_headphones_suppo...

Bla5ian07
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

I am still having the same issue. Not able to reconnect my headphones I am on 3.1.6 for iOS.

kbaipaak
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

Those suffering from the irritating random shut-off of their NC700, while listening to music. this is how I "fixed" mine.

On my phone's setting (Android 10),  I switched "HD Audio: AAC" to Off. 

Headphones have behaved well, since. 

Good luck

AnandATL
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 1, 2019

Hi Bose

i don’t see favorites for ANC in the Music app for my Bose NC 700 headphones. 
It’s supposed to be in Setting of the headphones in the music app. 
when I click {my headphone} ->Setting , I see control , voice assistant and others. But no favorites. Where has that option disappeared ? 
so am baked into 3 settings I had earlier. And now can’t change any favorite setting for ANC because of your music app? I can’t use Connect, because you redirect me to Music app. 

sambouwer
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

@kbaipaak thanks for sharing! Did it affect audio quality?

Hansoll
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

To anyone who has trouble connecting with this version of the Bose Music app for iOS: 

I had passed a long way of troubleshooting, even visited the retailer. Luckily the Bose engineer will look at the issue. Please refer and share your status on this thread for connecting issues with Bose Music 3.1.6 on iOS.

kbaipaak
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

No, the quality of sound has not been affected. At least I haven't noticed any degradation.