Highlighted

Re: Bose Music App update to improve iPhone reliability with NC700

Hello Onymar, 

I'm sorry that you are still having some problems with the Bose Music App. 

I would recommend resetting your headphones to see if this helps with the connection process. This can be done by following these steps:

1. Disconnect all cables from the headphones
  2. Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on
  3. Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup
  4. Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds

I'd also be happy to pass along your feedback to our development team. 

Get back to us if you are still having problems with the app.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

Re: Bose Music App update to improve iPhone reliability with NC700

Charlotte

i have reset my nc700’s as suggested, re-paired and connected to the app. 

Unfortunately within 24 hours the app logged out of my account and cannot get the app to connect to my nc700’s. It sees that they are powered on as the message changes from ‘product help’ to ‘connect’, but never actuallly connects correctly. No matter what I do. 

I have to go through the pain of re-pairing every day or so. As this is the only way to control connected devices if more than 2 paired, this is unacceptable. 

BAB598E5-086B-45D0-A042-224840EF6099.jpeg

7728C3BB-CE24-4446-BA45-B12424588969.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 14, 2020

NC 700 Headphone Unable to Pair to iPhone X / Bose Music App

I updated to the newest firmware 1.7 and now I am unable to pair my NC 700 headphones to the Bose Music app / my iPhone X. I am successfully able to pair only to my Macbook Pro. The NC 700s had this issue since updating to 1.7 and prior to updating to the newest iOS 14. I've deleted the app and my headphones from my iphone. I also deleted it from the Bose Music app. I am unable to pair it or set it up as a new headphone device. Ever since purchasing these headphones in June, it has been an INCREDIBLE HEADACHE getting them to work as advertised/promised. This is the second major issue, after the stuttering noise, and I am debating on just returning them all together at this point.

BOSE YOU ARE A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW.