Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zeeshan Mushtaq
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

Bose NC 700

Hello, 

I had my Bose NC 700 connected to iPhone Xr without Bose Music app and it was working fine. Then I learned I can use Bose Music app for more functions. After installing the app and reconnecting the Bose NC 700 with same iPhone, I can't listen to any music, I can see music is playing on Spotify or Youtube but I can't hear anything on headphones. Other voices like increasing the volume etc can listen nicely. I have checked for volume and other functions everything is normal. Also, the same headphones work properly with other devices (android phones) without Bose music app. Can you help?

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose NC 700

Hey Zeeshan,

Welcome to the Bose Community. 

Sorry to hear you're having some problems using your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 with the Bose Music app. 

Let's begin by establishing a fresh connection with your iPhone XR. Hold the Power/Bluetooth button on the headphones for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the headphones, including the 'LE' profile. Also, on the Bose Music app go to your Account Settings > Manage Product > Edit > Select the headphones > Delete. Now let's begin setting the headphones up through the Bose Music app by clicking + Add Product. 

As you have cleared the pairing list, you'll also need to go to the Bluetooth list on all of your previously connected devices and delete the headphones from there. 

Let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!