Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arun.salotagi@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

Bose NC headphones 700 - not charging

Hi,

I bought Bose NC headphones 700 in US and I returned to India. My headphones battery has been drained out. I am trying to charge it and unable to charge. when i plug the power cable no light is getting displayed.

Thanks

Arun

3 REPLIES 3
Samething
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

Re: Bose NC headphones 700 - not charging

I have the same issue.  I got mine yesterday and will not charge, blinks white and tried a number of different cables and chargers.  They were working fine for a few hours until now there is no more battery!

Hector_B

Hi Arun.Salotagi and Samething,

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are both experiencing this issue. 

This may be due to the fact that the headphones need 5 V DC, 1 A power requirement meaning that they will not correctly charge without this. Due to the fact that you have both taken the headphones from one region to another, this may be the reason you can't correctly charge the headphones. 

I would also recommend that you both update the headphones via Btu.bose.com to ensure that the headphones are running the latest software.

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mmmcphearson@me.com
Participant
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

I have the same issue.  In fact, I took my headphones to a Bose store as recommended. The store associate told me my Bose NC 700 headphone software was up to date and the charging port was faulty, but the associate was unable to exchange the product without the original receipt.  Also, The headphone was registered, but without a receipt, I have a new headphone that cannot be exchange as previously promised in a Bose chat.  What else can I do?