Highlighted
FelicityJ
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

Bose QC 25 headphones Crackling sound

Hi - I ordered a pair of these from Amazon in November and was getting on well with them till I started noticing an occasional crackling sound about a month later. It then seemed to get more and more frequent and was noticeable .

I went to Amazon support on this and they said they would send me a replacement. The replacement has arrived and almost immediately I started ntoicing the same problem. Does anyone know what might be causing this and if there is anything else I can do to stop it?

I don't want to have to go through the hassle of sending back another pair and this happening again if there is a quick fix - or if this is common fault with these headphones then I would ask for a refund and go with a different brand.... Very disappointed this has happened twice now 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose QC 25 headphones Crackling sound

Hello FelicityJ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

We're sorry to see you've run into this issue twice now and we'd be happy to help.

I would suggest to contact technical support directly about this issue. 

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose "Contact Us."

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
abcurtis
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019

Amazon, in my experience have been very good about refunds.  My advice would be to go this route

abcurtis
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019