Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2019

Bose QC 30 headphones keep turning off

I have had these headphones for a little over a year now and they have worked great up until 2 days ago when they just randomly started turning off.  They were more than half full charged when they first turned off but I plugged them in and charged them anyways and when I tried using them again they turned off after about a minute or so.  This problem happened regardless of if I was connected to my iPhone, mac, or nothing at all.  I have scoured these forums looking for a solution and have done everything from restarting the headphones, checking for updates for both the headphones and my mac and my iPhone, I have also tried forgetting all the Bluetooth devices but the problem still persisted.  Now I try to plug them in and the red light comes on for a few seconds and they just turn off altogether.  I love these headphones and have kept them in immaculate shape but they are now unusable through no fault of my own.  Pls help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose QC 30 headphones keep turning off

Hey Tom don, 

Thank you for getting in touch with the community! Also, welcome to the community! I will do what I can to help. 

When you put your headphones on and turn the headphones on do you hear a battery status? 

Check that and if you do not hear anything then I would recommend that you contact our technical support team for further assistance. 
Please follow this link: https://global.bose.com/en_us/index.html 
Select your country and scroll down to "contact us" and you will find the contact details. 

If you have any other questions please do message back. 

Hope you have a lovely day! 

Liam - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2019

Hi, sorry it took me a while to get back to you, the link that you sent has expired, can you please send another one

Highlighted

Hi Tom don,

We apologize for that!  Here is the corrected link: https://bose.life/2f4nJid 

Let us know if you need any more help!

Warm Regards,

Sam F

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!