AVB
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Bose QC 35 II LED behavior while charging

Hi there!  I faced a strange behavior during the first charge process. I plugged in the headphones when the battery level was about 10 percent and the battery light indicator started blinking red. I used the USB port of my Macbook. After plugged in the headphones started blinking red again (instead of amber as pointed in the manual). Then after about 2 and a half hours of charging the indicator changed his color to yellow and green blinking and didn’t stop blinking in such a strange mode until I unplugged it after about 4 hours. It didn’t change its light to green eventually but showed a 100 percent charge..
Has anybody had such behavior? Am I supposed to reset the headphones? Does it make sense?..

2 REPLIES 2
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose QC 35 II LED behavior while charging

Hello AVB, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

This certainly does sound like strange behvior and I think it would be best to monitor the pattern of LEDs during the next charge. 

Has any functionality changed whilst using the headphones?

A reset would be helpful, in case of any occasional minor processors errors. This can be done by following these steps:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Let me know if this happens again.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
AVB
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2019

Re: Bose QC 35 II LED behavior while charging

Hey, Charlotte!

No, I haven’t noticed anything else strange in the work of the headphones. I own it only a couple of days and already love it. They are great for me in all senses. Just hope that strange LED behavior will be gone with the next charge because I completely wouldn't like to return it back to the shop or to the service center. 

Thanks for the reply!