Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bengivengo84
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Bose QC 35 II - Unable to find suitable Bluetooth Transmitter

Just purchased these and very happy with the build and sound quality having given them a quick test while listening to Spotify on my phone.

However, I purchased these with film viewing in mind. Unfortunately they will not pair with my PS4, and I've since realized that my Samsung TV doesn't have Bluetooth. I've tried looking for Bluetooth TV transmitters, but they all seem unreliable and poorly reviewed.

Also it seems that the Bose earphones have AAC/SBC audio codec, which therefore means they are laggy/time delayed with transmitters which all seem to operate with the aptX audio codec.

I really don't want to return these as I think they are amazing, but I cannot watch films with a time lag. I also want to keep them as wireless earphones, so while I like the idea of a transmitter, I'm not keen on adding a device to the headset that dangles awkwardly on my chest while I try to watch Back to the Future!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone please recommend a way to be able to use these earphones at all?

2 REPLIES 2
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Bose QC 35 II - Unable to find suitable Bluetooth Transmitter

Go to Amazon or ebay and search for 'bluetooth plane".  Your solution is the same as for those wanting to use the headphone to listen to the material on the back of the plane seat without using a wire.  Amazon has quite a few options though deliveries may now not happen until the end of April even for prime.

Wicksie
Participant
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Re: Bose QC 35 II - Unable to find suitable Bluetooth Transmitter

Same position.  I’d love to get a definitive answer from someone who has a transmitter that works.