Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
legacy
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Bose QC 35 II action button random activation

Hello,

I bought the QC 35 II only two weeks ago and there already seems to be a problem, the action button activates randomly. I could be walking down the street and a sudden "noise canceling low, off, high" and it's extremely frustrating as it stops the music.

However, I have realized that it's guaranteed to happen almost, if i move the headphones around quickly, or bump them into something etc. Like contact with the left, only the left ear will cause the action button to activate.

How can I go about fixing this? I highly doubt it's a firmware problem, and yes, I am on the latest firmware. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose QC 35 II action button random activation

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tony_G

Hi Bhagavathi,

Thanks for reaching out. You should reach out to your local support in India. Contact information can be found here.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi legacy,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! That does sound like the issue is hardware related. I would recommend either returning them to the place of purchase for an exchange or contacting your local support team here. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Bhagavathi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

Hi,
I am also having action button issue, suddenly it is not working. I tried few instructions which are already shared in community page. But still it is not working. I bought headphones just before 2 weeks only. I bought it in Europe and now I am in India. If issue is in hardware then, Is it possible to replace product in any of Bose showroom in India?.
Please help me. Thanx
Bhagavathi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

Hi,
I am also having action button issue, suddenly it is not working. I tried few instructions which are already shared in community page. But still it is not working. I bought headphones just before 2 weeks only. I bought it in Europe and now I am in India. If issue is in hardware then, Is it possible to exchange product in any of Bose showroom in India?.
Please help me. Thanx
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tony_G

Hi Bhagavathi,

Thanks for reaching out. You should reach out to your local support in India. Contact information can be found here.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Bhagavathi
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much. Issue resolved.
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Bhagavathi,

Thanks for updating the community. Come back anytime if you need anything else.

Regards,

Tony G