Bose QC 35 II keeps disconnecting/reconnecting on update 3.1.8
I've got an issue on my One plus 3 with the QC35 II - the headset keeps diconnecting and then reconnecting every 5 minutes.
The one plus 3 is on android 9.0.0 firmware
I've looked trough te previous solutions, and also tried the following troubleshooting steps:
- reset the headset, chare 1 minute, unplug, wait 30 sec.
- reset the headset's pairing list (long pressing the on swith to the right)
- deleting and re-pairing the phone
- deleting data from Bose Connect app and re-pairing
- +resetting and setting up headset in google assistant again
- updating the firmware to the latest available (3.1.8) trought the app
- updating the firmware to latstes tavailable (3.1.8) trough bose updater on PC
Unfortunately none of these helped. There is usually between 5-15 minutes between disconnecting.
After it disconnects it reconnects itself but it is unable to play any sound, so I have to switch it on and off again.
Is there anything else I can try to solve this problem?