Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RegularUser
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Bose QC 35 II sound quality degraded

I got my custom color headphones on Jan 17, 202. They worked great until about few week ago. I start noticing some issues with the sound. For example, high pitches become more clicky. I tried troubleshooting, updating a firmware, etc. Nothing worked. For abut a week I tried to get in contact with anyone from Bose. I wanted to send an email but couldn't locate any email addresses. I tried calling using a phone number on the website, but the system hangs up on me with the message "The call centers are shut..." What do I do? I cannot return them since it's been few month since the purchase. What are my options at this point?

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_F

Re: Bose QC 35 II sound quality degraded

Hey @RegularUser,

In regards to contacting us, we are experiencing busy queues on the phone lines - I do apologize for any inconvenience. However, you would eventually make it through to an agent if you tried from here onwards. Your other method of contact is through social media if you like, or if you want to go ahead and process things yourself you can visit our self-service portal.

The issue you're experiencing seems quite unusual. What device are you using with your headphones when you encounter these issues? Have you tried connecting to something else to test?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
RegularUser
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Hello @Sam_F,

I was using an iPhone, a MacPro, an iPad, and an Android phone to test the sound. The issue persisted. 

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi RegularUser,

Thank you for letting us know that, it does let us know that this is unlikely to be caused by the Bluetooth source in this case.

You mentioned trying some troubleshooting like updating the headphones already, what other steps have you tried so far?

If you have already performed a reset of your headphones and have cleared the pairing list and reconnected to your devices. Then the next step would be to reach out to your local support team as suggested by @Sam_F.

Let us know how you get on!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
RegularUser
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Hello, @Keith_L,

I have tried all suggestions from troubleshooting resources (including resetting my headphones and clearing the pairing list and reconnecting to my devices) before I posted my initial post. I have tried to do self-service as such: I go to support page -> it asked me to find my device by entering serial number -> after entering the serial number, I get "We’re sorry, but we cannot offer online assistance for your product at this time. Please Contact Us for further assistance with your product. For the best possible service, please have your product nearby." Thus, the only option I get is to call....but every time I'm calling, I'm getting disconnected with the message saying that "Call centers are currently closed".  I would love to reach out to my local support team as suggested by @Sam_F but how do I do that (I was not able to locate any emails or additional phone numbers)?

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi RegularUser,

Thank you for that information.

If you are unable to get through on the phones or use the online service tool then I would recommend reaching out to us on social media. If you send a message to us on Twitter or Facebook using the links on that page w will be able to assist from there.