Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Bose QC 35 Rattling sounds in right earpiece

Hi,

It sounds like something is loose and rattling around in the right earpiece. They still work perfectly, however whenever I so much as turn my head, it sounds like a small bearing or something of the sort is rolling around in the right earpiece. What steps can I take to alleviate this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Bose QC 35 Rattling sounds in right earpiece

Hi Werw41

Thanks for reaching out. Very sorry to hear about that. It does sound like something is loose inside the headset. For something like what you are describing, I would recommend contacting your local Bose support.Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "contact us":

Please come back and let us know how it worked out for you

Tony

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 7, 2018

Hi Bose Team,

I have exactly the same thing! It first started in the left earmuff 4 months after purchase and I though'tll go away but it didnt. The right earmuff is now doing the same thing. It is very annoyig especially when you are walking or moving your head. 

Above all, I know Bose creates superb products as I am currently using a few of them. I still have the Bose QC 20 Noice Cancelling head phones from 4 years ago and it still working fine.

Is this a common thing?

Please advise

Thanks 

Mark 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey there, Mark!

Thank you kindly for reaching out to the community!  And thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry to hear that your headphones are experiencing this - I'm thinking that at this point your best option for next steps is to reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help you from there.  Please don't hesitate to let me know if you hit any snags or need anything else.

I hope that you're having a wonderful day and please take care,

Shiloh 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2018

I'm having the same problem with my QC 30's.  Purchased new in December 17.  Noticed the rattle coming from the right side earbud.  No degradation of sound quality, but the rattle is pronounced, especially when traveling (commuter van) or exercising.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey rddowns1,

Thanks for joining the conversation, I'm thinking that your best option for next steps is to reach out to customer support, you can use the link that I included above.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Take care,

Shiloh 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 19, 2018

This have also happend to me. Or I think it has.. Does yours start after a couple of hours or does it happen right away when you turn your headset on?