Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpond1
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Bose QC 35 ii Won't reconnect to PC

I am having a new issue arise. I recently purchased a new PC, HP Opem, and upon doing so have an issue where my headphones connect to the PC on bootup, but if I turn them off to save power for a bit and turn them back on they don't reconnect unless I go to the sound control panel and rick click on Bose QC35 II Stereo and hit connect. It's annoying really. I can just keep them on for now, but I want to find a fix, but nothing on here or google helps.

Also I can't control the volume of Windows, just the headphones with side buttons whereas on my old PC I could.

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Bose QC 35 ii Won't reconnect to PC

Hi tpond1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection to your new computer and I would be happy to help with this.

I would definitely recommend having a look at our handy guide for usign Bluetooth headphones with computers HERE, there is a lot of useful information there that will help you get this working. 

As this has only started with your new computer, I would definitely recommend reaching out to HP as well, as they will have more information about the specifics of the Bluetooth connections with their computers.

Let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
tpond1
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Re: Bose QC 35 ii Won't reconnect to PC

I mean I can connect initially just when I turn my headphones off and back on it doesn’t and I have to go to the control panel to connect it. Other than that they work fine