Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 17, 2017

Re: Bose QC30 Phone Call Noise Issue - Far end call person always complain lots of noise in back ...

Add me to that list... would absolutely love to help out with this issue!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 21, 2017

Re: Bose QC30 Phone Call Noise Issue - Far end call person always complain lots of noise in back ...

I just received my QC30's what a disgrace to Bose! i would never have expected this from them. 

I did a comparison to my Plantronics Legend headset and two other units. this QC30 is the WORST.

EVERYONE: don't think there is an issue with a pair and then trade them in. they ALL suck!!

And then they will fix it and not tell anyone about it and expect us to pay again for a fixed unit. 

Trust me...they are aware of the problem but they cannot say that they know of an issue.. They dont want a ton of warranties. Im pissed.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 8, 2015

You are not alone in this. It has been ongoing for more then half a year and soon a year. No fix not a word from Bose.  

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 5, 2017

This is such a serious issue, one of the two major features is useless.

In genral this product got two major features.

1. Noise Cancellation Audio

2. Phone conversaion

The second feature(Phone conversation) completely useless when this issue happens. 

In my openion this product is 100% useless for the people who wants to use for phone conversations.

I am not sure how such a world reputed company is still allowing to manufacture such a failure product with out finding fix.

Not sure about others, but I got a very bad feeling about Bose products and company quality.Not sure if I buy Bose again in future.

To be honest their customer service is good. Atleast they heard my problem and sent replacement. But still this is painful process for no gain...  

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 20, 2017

Completely agree with all. Same issue. Brand new QC30 and unusable for phone calls. What gives?
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for contributing. We have another post that talks about the microphones in the QC30 more in-depth. We invite everyone to check it out

QC30 for Communications

Tony