Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 19, 2018

Bose QC35 II ANC levels

I know it's probably a billion time this topic is created BUT, is BOSE going to release a new firmware update that might fix the ANC issue for everyone? I mean I know they said they did not change the ANC but since there's more than a person complaining, there must be a problem. For me personally, I hear a lot of things, I hear persons clearly near me, I don't have the crazy cabin pressure anymore. I can hear music and engines as well. So I think we should have a vote or petition for BOSE to look into the issue again and try to come up with a firmware update that will resolve this issue. I mean it's not like we are buying a $35 pair of headphones.

A

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Re: Bose QC35 II ANC levels

Yes, me too! I love my QC35 II but for these few months I really felt irritated. I paid so much just for a good pair of headset and I always hope that I have my own world but the noise canceling seems like not working anymore. 

The users had given thousand of comments but you guys seems like not taking any actions. You guys will see the sales drop drastically on the next products. I am pretty sure. Sorry for being rude,

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Re: Bose QC35 II ANC levels

Hello,

@Flowrescu, There are some trouble shooting steps available that may help you diagnose what's happening with your headphones. 

@Jacho, we have extensively tested the ANC and our engineering teams have found no difference in performance since the release of the latest update. 

We understand that this topic induces many, and varied, responses. We have responded with a statement HERE, that contains our investigations and some troubleshooting links that share our insights and will hopefully help you.

This thread will be closed though I encourage you to review the information available from the community. Have a great day! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support