Bose QC35 II keeps disconnecting/reconnecting on firmware 3.1.8
I've got an issue on my One plus 3 with the QC35 II
The headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again.
The one plus 3 is on android 9.0.0 firmware
I've looked trough te previous solutions, and also tried the following troubleshooting steps:
- reset the headset, chare 1 minute, unplug, wait 30 sec.
- reset the headset's pairing list (long pressing the on swith to the right)
- deleting and re-pairing the phone
- deleting data from Bose Connect app and re-pairing
- +resetting and setting up headset in google assistant again
- updating the firmware to the latest available (3.1.8) trought the app
- updating the firmware to latstes tavailable (3.1.8) trough bose updater on PC
Unfortunately none of these helped.
There is usually between 5-15 minutes between disconnecting.
After it disconnects it reconnects itself but it is unable to play any sound.
This results that have to switch it on and off again.
Is there anything else I can try to solve this problem?