jukka
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 29, 2017

Bose QC35 foams broke less than 2 years

I think boses are the best nc headphones, but just after 2 years the foams came out.

Is this really how good, high-quality, and super-expensive, products should be like ?

Really dissapointed for these. I have had headphones that never broke, during 5-10 year usage and these, just 2 years.

Not sure if still in warranty, or does warranty even recover this, but it's really a sh*tcase.

If warranty does not cover, where can i get new ones ?

2019-04-02 06.38.09.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose QC35 foams broke less than 2 years

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi Jukka, 

Thanks for posting and updating us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your QC35 headphones. You can find replacement cushions here if you are located in the US. If you aren't please check the Bose website for your region and search for the product I have linked above. You can find your regional bose store here

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi Jukka, 

Thanks for posting and updating us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your QC35 headphones. You can find replacement cushions here if you are located in the US. If you aren't please check the Bose website for your region and search for the product I have linked above. You can find your regional bose store here

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
FullmetalJun
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 10, 2018

You're lucky it lasted 2 years. The ones of my qc35 ii became the same just 1 month after my 1 year warranty expired.
They're made of cheap pleather like all those cheap or expensive headphones. At least the headband is alcantara.
I wished they made alcantara ear pads. Those pleather can't handle the sweat.
Now I have to shed $50 (local overpriced store) to buy new ones, but I'm still waiting since 1 week as they are out of stock.
They're still pretty fine. In fact they feel smoother. Maybe I won't change them XD